[TriLUG] Novell jumps into Linux

Gnu Man gnu_man at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 24 15:06:09 EDT 2003

Don't forget that Novell backed off almost as abruptly as they appeared
to be coming to the rescue.

http://www.idg.net/ic_1320439_9698_1-5060.html

I would be very careful about throwing your money around so easily.  In
today's society one of the "little guy's" most effective weapon is where
he chooses to spend his money.

Just my $.02 (pun intended)