[TriLUG] A quick question about network usage

Joshua Gitlin josh at glowfilms.com
Thu Jun 26 11:58:30 EDT 2003

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this list, thanks to Jason for pointing me to it... My
apologies to anyone who is also on the Triangle Internetworkers list
for the cross post... I have a question. I'm trying to find out which
processes on my linux box are using the most bandwidth... basically,
I'm looking for a program that does what top does for network usage. I
tried ntop, but that doesn't seem to be quire right. I couldn't make
lsof do what I wanted either. Any ideas? Thanks guys.

Joshua Gitlin
Webmaster
Glow Films, Inc.
http://www.glowfilms.com/