[TriLUG] OT: winmail.dat, finished

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 26 16:03:00 EDT 2003

<rant> This winmail.dat thing is nit picky as hell, takes away from the
positives in this community, and has certianly generated more email than I care
to have to delete.  There are a few of us, including myself, who are Exchange
admins.  Whoever is having the winmail.dat problem contact myself or one of the
others and we'll try to help you get the issue resolved with as little impact
as possible.  I'm sick of this ongoing bickering created by M$ balogna.</rant>

If the person(s) having Exchange trouble would kindly email me, I'd be more
than glad to work with you on your winmail.dat issues.

Thanks and stuff,
David M.