[TriLUG] OT: winmail.dat, finished

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Fri Jun 27 09:31:33 EDT 2003

Well, that person would be me.  All the king's horses and all the king's
men couldn't rid the server of winmail.dat again.

Never fear, though.  I'm planning to chuck it in the near future.

Between now and then, share the wealth if you know how to make it go
away.  We might wanna take it offline or put up some super flame
shields.