[TriLUG] OT: more than _MTA_

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 26 19:14:01 EDT 2003

Funny that you say this... the company I am currently employed with "thought"
they would use Exchange for all its glory and "more than MTA" use... turns out,
after installation, had I known what I know now, these guys could easily
replace Exchange with Sendmail... funny how that happens.

On the other hand, the company I am consulting at right now, can't wait to get
their hands on Exchange Server for all the other non MTA aspects.

just my $0.02!

David M.