[trilug] Re: [TriLUG] Request for RTCW ET Server

ryan ryan.wheaton at attbi.com
Thu Jun 26 20:17:17 EDT 2003

i'd love to host a server, i've got a dynamic DNS and probably plenty of
bandwidth, but i'm not sure if I have enough CPU to run a very large
game.  i can't seem to find the HW req's for the server anywhere.
 anyone know of them?

oh, and i live in colorado, so i'm not sure what y'alls pings would be like.

-r