[TriLUG] Request for RTCW ET Server

John F Davis johndavi at us.ibm.com
Thu Jun 26 14:11:16 EDT 2003

Hello Jon,

Yeah, I think we need to open up the info about the donated server.  How am
I supposed to know?

JD

|         |           Jon Carnes       |
|         |           <jonc at nc.rr.com> |
|         |           trilug-admin at tril|
|         |           ug.org           |
|         |           06/26/2003 01:57 |
|         |           trilug           |
  |       To:       trilug at trilug.org                                                                                            |
  |       cc:       steering at trilug.org                                                                                          |
  |       Subject:  Re: [TriLUG] Request for RTCW ET Server                                                                      |

On Thu, 2003-06-26 at 13:39, John F Davis wrote:

> Hello
>
> Could we please have a RTCW ET server setup on moya?
>
> JD

I would love a RTCW server, but I think this should be a "donated"
service and not one that runs out of the co-lo.

I believe the BZ server is run that way.

Jon

BTW: I would be glad to run such a server, but I'm a dynamic IP guy...