[TriLUG] Request for RTCW ET Server

Chris Knowles chrisk at trilug.org
Thu Jun 26 14:23:23 EDT 2003

Sorry,  I apparently didn't post my response to the list.

reply-to's nail me again.

BZ is hosted from Moya, one of our servers at the co-lo.

However, one of our main concerns, beyond the open/closed debate is the
bandwidth usage.

If you could get us some concrete numbers, that would be very helpful.

(Also, if the server does require a 3d card, then it's a no go, but I
really don't think it does.)

CJK

Chris Knowles <chrisk at trilug.org>