[TriLUG] OT: winmail.dat, finished

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Fri Jun 27 10:16:46 EDT 2003

Man, I've got so many @#$% books dating back to rh-4.2 when I first
started learning about it.  I'm looking for a little catalyst to go cold
turkey all the way *now* instead of ten more years down the road.  I'm
not saying I'll never have a relapse or never use winders again.  I am
willing to put up my company's resources to share the learning processes
with other interested parties, give folks that participated in the
project credit and job references (not to mention consulting gigs if and
when they are available), have some fun, ya da ya da ya da.

Thanks for the tip on the books.  I am slam right now and tied up with
my 1 year old on daiper-v1.3, beenie-weenie-v3.2 and
starting-to-walk-v5.1 right now.