[TriLUG] games: something cerebral

Sean Murphy s.murphy at trifith.cotse.net
Tue Jul 15 04:33:12 EDT 2003

On Sun, 2003-07-13 at 08:12, Kevin Sonney wrote:
> bzflag is cool, but I need something with some strategy.
>
> I've got lots of Go games going on online, but I need some variety.
>
> And more in-person Go games, but I digress.
>
> Anyone with some Linux or WineX multi-player strategy game
> recommendations?

Speaking of games, I would like a good multiplayer RPG, I have NWN but
beat that before I even switched from $OTHER-OS. If anybody knows of a
good, preferably open source RPG, I'd love to  hear about it. A
Massively Multiplayer RPG such as Ultima Online would be wonderful.
(Same goes for any real, live, Dungeons and Dragons games looking for a
player)

--
Sean Murphy - s.murphy at trifith.cotse.net - http://acherial.homelinux.net
::insert smart ass remark here::