[TriLUG] Free Carolina Mudcats tickets... Wed 7/16 or Thursday 7/17

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Tue Jul 15 16:45:31 EDT 2003

Hey all,

Want to go to a Carolina Mudcats game with some folks from TriLUG?
If so, we've got a bunch of free tickets to either the game tomorrow
night (Wed 7/17) or Thursday 7/18.  Game time is 7:15

Please contact Jason Tower <jason AT cerient DOT net> if you want to go
-- first come first served.  I think Jason said he might not make the
game himself, so someone will need to arrange to get the tickets from
Jason and pass them out at the game.

Thanks Jason for scoring these tickets!

--Jeremy
| Jeremy Portzer       jeremyp at pobox.com       trilug.org/~jeremy     |