[TriLUG] Re: TriLUG digest, Vol 1 #702 - 38 msgs

Jonathan Hassell jon at jonathanhassell.com
Tue Jul 15 21:23:42 EDT 2003

Crucial is THE BEST when it comes to making right things that go wrong with
their products.  I'm confident they'll replace this--and they usually do it
via next day air.  You can't beat it.

Although the quality is excellent, I buy Crucial because they're there when
hardware goes south, not just when my wallet is open.

Jonathan Hassell