[TriLUG] Linux Certifications?

Jason Evans jsevans at nc.rr.com
Fri Jul 18 17:59:35 EDT 2003

Phil,

I'm fairly new to the goup, but I would be interested in being a part of
some kind of study group for the RHCT exam.  I'm still a Linux noob, but
I am always interested in learning more, if anyone else is.

Jason S. Evans

My correct signature:

pub  1024D/1F28A606 2003-07-06 Jason S. Evans (Property of Jason S.
Evans) <jsevans at nc.rr.com>
     Key fingerprint = D4FC 0136 F111 F5EF 4527  6066 0323 E83B 1F28
A606
sub  1024g/45C442C5 2003-07-06

--
Jason Evans <jsevans at nc.rr.com>