[TriLUG] Ilan's Group

Meyer, David R David.Meyer07 at ca.com
Fri Aug 1 16:49:14 EDT 2003

Ilan,

I like the idea of your group.  I wasn't sure at first where you were
going with your original posting, but I like where it has gone.  I am
involved in five different LUG's (three of which are outside of the US)
and in each case, Linux on the Desktop is much more accepted outside of
the US than it is here.  In the Philippines, the Linux desktop has
enabled thousands to have what they could not have before...affordable
computing.  But because many didn't have Windows experience and
dependancy like we American's do (not me) the Linux desktop meets their
needs.

I think your idea should do a great thing by showing how simple this
really is.

Rock On!

Dave

David R. Meyer