[TriLUG] Vendor Recommendations

Jason Purdy jason at journalistic.com
Wed Aug 6 17:11:50 EDT 2003

Hi,

I'm looking to gather a few vendor (could include individual consultants)
recommendations from this group to help me implement an infrastructure plan
for our small business, including setting up authentication, VPN, e-mail,
and some other stuff.  I've already bought the hardware and setup the OS on
all the servers (settled on Debian for ease-of-setup and maintenance).

As a small business, one of our primary factors is cost, so you can skip
RedHat or IBM, as they would probably be out of our price range.

I sat down with Sytec Business Solutions today (anyone heard of them?) and
want to get some other vendor perspectives.

Thanks,

Jason Purdy
IT Manager
Journalistic, Inc.