[TriLUG] SCO Licensing fee's

Magnus chrish at trilug.org
Thu Aug 7 10:22:23 EDT 2003

On Thursday, August 7, 2003, at 09:50  AM, Brian Weaver wrote:

> <mime-attachment>

Brian, that's how your emails look on the popular Mail.app mail client.
  Your MUA is doing something odd to your emails to make the text look
like an attachment.  Also, I'm very glad to see you signing your mail,
but we don't have your public key on the TriLUG keyring.  Mind sending
me an ASCII armored copy of your key for inclusion?  Thanks.  (Here's
the command line to send me your public key if you're not sure how to
do it)

	gpg --export -a 589c7c8c | mail -s "Brian Weaver PGP Key"
chrish at trilug.org

--

C. Magnus Hedemark
http://trilug.org/~chrish