[TriLUG] Grub configuration file

Steven Blanchard sgblanch at email.unc.edu
Tue Aug 12 19:57:26 EDT 2003

Do you have the kernel-smp-2.4.20-19.9 or the kernel-2.4.20.19.9 package
installed? for multiprocessor systems, kernel-smp is the one that
matters. The standard kernel packages are often there too to make sure
that the system can be booted if anything goes wrong. I've had that trip
me up one too many times.

HTH
~Steven