[TriLUG] Computer Getting Slow

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Sun Aug 24 20:16:00 EDT 2003

i enjoyed your post.  there are some folks in the group that just like to
argue.  however, polite technical debate should never result in flames.  i
hope that debate stimulates learning as opposed to hurts feelings or makes
others feel inferior.  we all don't have to agree with eachother.
hopefully, we can learn form eachother.

hth,

jim