[TriLUG] A short bibliography of useful books for Linux newbies

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Thu Aug 28 07:50:31 EDT 2003

On Thursday 28 August 2003 01:12 am, al johnson wrote:
> Here's a collection of books that one Linux author (in Lockergnome's
> Penguin Shell newsletter) recommends for Linux newbies:

I always liked the "Linux Secrets" and "Red Hat Linux 7.3 Secrets" by Naba
Barkakati. Hopefuly he will publish "Red Hat Linux 9 Secrets soon!

It covers *a lot* of areas. I like how he explains things.

Salut,
Sinner
--
Visit my website! http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/
Running on Mandrake Linux 9.0 - Kernel  2.4.19smp  Linux User # 89976