[TriLUG] OT: new DSL modem from bellsouth

Andrew Phillips andrew at aphillips.org
Tue Sep 2 12:05:35 EDT 2003

I have the westell modem and it causes me no harm. I have a linux
firewall and so I setup the westell modem into bridge mode and let my
firewall deal with authentication. Of course Bellsouth won't give
customer server anymore... <sarcasm>what a loss</sarcasm>.

If you're interested, this article explains how to do it:
http://www.dslreports.com/faq/6405

-Andrew