[TriLUG] Email server

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Tue Sep 2 14:44:06 EDT 2003

actually, i did not cover this partcular scenario in my presentation.
redhat does not provide anything out of the box that will do what you
want as the uw-imap package (which provides pop daemon as well) works
only on local accounts, not virtual accounts.

my presentation (FWIW) can be found in my trilug public dir at
http://www.trilug.org/~jason

jason