[TriLUG] OT: Data Center Space

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Thu Sep 4 09:08:58 EDT 2003

Hi Steve,

As Jim Ray already mentioned, I'd suggest you take a look at Inflow for a
managed datacenter.  In addition to having space in their RTP location,
they offer datacenter design and management services.  Inflow is a big
sponsor of TriLUG -- they host our half-rack of equipment and give us
bandwidth.  They do an excellent job -- we've had zero downtime (that
wasn't our fault) and their staff is extremely knowledgeable.

(If you do end up talking seriously with Inflow, please let me or the
TriLUG Steering Committee know, so we can fill out our referral form.)

--Jeremy