[TriLUG] OT: Data Center Space

STaylor at srspos.com STaylor at srspos.com
Thu Sep 4 09:20:53 EDT 2003

peak-10 and inflow both have space.

Springboard has space in their data centre and on the second floor of
their building is about 20,000 sf of office space.

Springboard then gives you a direct hook to your backend through ethernet
for about half the price of a T1.

We looked at this very strongly in May when we moved. The office space is
very beautiful (right behind Cary Town Centre)

and also a bit pricey.

Good Luck,

Shawn

Shawn Taylor
Systech Retail Systems
Suite 200 - 5510 Six Forks rd.
Raleigh, NC 27609
1-800-232-0820 ext 127
staylor at srspos.com

"Steve Williams" <spwilliamsjr at hotmail.com>
Sent by: trilug-bounces at trilug.org
09/03/2003 05:25 PM
Please respond to Triangle Linux Users Group discussion list