[TriLUG] BETA-testing TriLUG's new GForge site

Justin Johnson justin at deepbluesoftware.com
Thu Sep 4 21:31:35 EDT 2003

> On Thu, 2003-09-04 at 16:55, Ed Hill wrote:
> > Hi TriLUG-ers!
/snip/

> > If you're a current TriLUG member and you're interested in hosting a
> > project (however small or un-started it may be at this point!) please
> > visit the site and follow the quick registration directions.  Since this
> > is a "beta" period for us, we're asking that you please be patient with
> > us.  And we're only approving projects that have at least one current
> > TriLUG member as a project leader.

I've registered as a user and have been poking about a bit. Looks
very cool so far! I did have a question regarding testing /debug info
pertaining to the forge.trilug.org site. If we find bugs or problems
with the site itself, should we report these to the general list,
or should a different channel be used, (possibly the TriLUG Dev list??)
IOW where do I submit my bug report after I test a little more and write
up steps to reproduce? ;-)

Seriously, good work guys!

Regards,
Justin Johnson