[TriLUG] BETA-testing TriLUG's new GForge site

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Thu Sep 4 21:35:05 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-09-04 at 21:31, Justin Johnson wrote:
> > On Thu, 2003-09-04 at 16:55, Ed Hill wrote:
> > > Hi TriLUG-ers!
> /snip/
>
> > > If you're a current TriLUG member and you're interested in hosting a
> > > project (however small or un-started it may be at this point!) please
> > > visit the site and follow the quick registration directions.  Since this
> > > is a "beta" period for us, we're asking that you please be patient with
> > > us.  And we're only approving projects that have at least one current
> > > TriLUG member as a project leader.
>
> I've registered as a user and have been poking about a bit. Looks
> very cool so far! I did have a question regarding testing /debug info
> pertaining to the forge.trilug.org site. If we find bugs or problems
> with the site itself, should we report these to the general list,
> or should a different channel be used, (possibly the TriLUG Dev list??)
> IOW where do I submit my bug report after I test a little more and write
> up steps to reproduce? ;-)

For now, I'd say to report problems to sys at trilug.org or
hosting at trilug.org.  Sys at trilug.org is where the TriLUG system
administrators hang out, and hosting at trilug.org is for people interested
in the "software project hosting" general goal of TriLUG.  The hosting
list has been fairly slow lately -- it would be cool to get some traffic
going on that list again.