[TriLUG] Remote exploit in SSH

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformanceinc.com
Tue Sep 16 12:51:43 EDT 2003

I usually use rpmfind.net to locate new RPMs for RedHat...but
it doesn't list anything for SSH 3.7...what other sites should
be on my list of places to look?

TIA,
Chris

p.s.  I greatly appreciate posting of security alerts on the TriLUG
list.  I know I should be subscribed to some security lists, but
TriLUG seems to be one of the few lists I can find the time/energy
to follow.

Brian Daniels wrote:
> Incase you aren't reading /. and patching right now.
>
> Apparent remote hole in OpenSSH <3.7.  Details at:
> http://www.openssh.org/txt/buffer.adv

Chris Merrill                      |  http://webperformanceinc.com
Web Performance Inc.               |  http://webperformancemonitoring.net

Website Load Testing, Stress Testing, and Performance Monitoring Software