[TriLUG] Remote exploit in SSH

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Tue Sep 16 13:33:27 EDT 2003

Actually, the place to look for RPMs for Red Hat Linux is the Red Hat web
site.  If you check https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/rh9-errata-security.html
, you'll see that there has not yet been an errata released for this
advisory.  I'd expect there will be one by the end of the day however;
unless for some reason this wasn't embargoed properly and Red Hat has not
yet had time for Q.A.

--Jeremy