[TriLUG] windows is now open?

Kevin Flanagan kevin at flanagannc.net
Fri Sep 19 19:19:21 EDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-09-19 at 13:53, Mark Kempster wrote:

When you consider that a lot of ATMs at large banks already run a
version of Windows, that or OS/2, you really have to wonder about your
stuff.

Do folks recall about Bank of America's ATMs being down a while back
when SQLSlammer hit?

Did you know that many banks use 802.11b wireless for some of their ATMs
to talk back to the branch?  They are unlikely to be wide open

Kevin