[TriLUG] Smoothwall

Jeff Tickle jwtickle at jtsoft.net
Sat Sep 20 02:08:53 EDT 2003

I also have to recommend this one...  I'd been running SW on a Pentium
II 300 w/ 128MB RAM, WAY overkill for Smoothie.  Friend of mine was
throwing out a Pentium 90 system with 32MB, and looked at me very funny
when I begged her to give it to me instead of throw it out ;-)  It's a
great way to recycle old systems, although I wouldn't recommend going
below a 75MHz.  The most expensive part of your router will probably be
the two network cards.

-Jeff