[TriLUG] Re: Customers are idiots

Mike Mueller linux-support at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 28 18:13:52 EDT 2003

On Saturday 27 September 2003 21:11, Chip Davis wrote:
> >  Windows is a Corvair - no seat belts and "Unsafe At Any Speed".
>
> As a past owner of two Corvairs I must _strenuously_ object to this
> blatant example of FUD that probably predates Mr. Mueller's birth.

I'll yield to the gentleman with the Corvairs and accept the change to Pinto
in the example.  What a pathetic automobile. I appreciate that something held
in esteem, like a collectable automobile, should not be compared to Windows.
Nobody collects Pintos - do they?

The play on Nader was intentional.  Regardless of what you think about his
politics and positions you have to acknowledge his effectiveness as a
FUD-meister.

The comment about my age is most welcome. Thank you.  It's like getting
carded at the grocery store.
--
Mike Mueller
324881 (08/20/2003)