[TriLUG] Linksys WPC11 v.4 (wireless PCMCIA)

Frye, Matthew Matthew.Frye at rexhealth.com
Mon Oct 13 13:28:11 EDT 2003

Thanks for the info. I started with a D-Link DWL-650 which supposedly uses
PrismII, but there was some question about that because D-Link allegedly
changed chipsets several times without changing model numbers.  Let me tell
you, D-Link support leaves much to be desired.  They were unable to identify
the chipset on their own card.  I can tell you that I tried much harder on
the D-Link because I wanted it to "do well" considering I have a D-Link
router (DI-614+).  So the question goes out again...for both the DWL-650 and
the Netgear MA401.  Like I said, this is business need, so I really need to
get something working.  Thanks.

Matt