[TriLUG] Linux intro book recommendation?

Chris Bullock cgbullock at cox.net
Thu Oct 16 14:19:42 EDT 2003

Very Hard, we have tried to implement OpenOffice instead of MSOffice and
have not gotten anything but opposition.  If you get a lot of heavly
formatted MSOffice docs/spreadsheets you will loose a lot of data and
possibly not be able to open them at all.  Going from Windows to Linux
on the desktop depends on the apps you desire to run, if all you do is
doc process and email.Internet it should be easy if you require other
apps watch out.
--chris