[TriLUG] Volunteers for N&O article

stan briggs stan at stanbriggs.com
Wed Oct 29 10:20:11 EST 2003

all,

i just recently joined this list so i may have missed the thread but
have many TriLUGers done this and had real success? by 'real' success i
mean not having 'too many' compromises when exchanging files and
documents and getting 'most' of the equivalent applications.

i'm interested in both the staroffice and in the win4lin style
solutions. a particular quirk in my interest is that i am a pocketpc
user and do like having my data synchronized with the outlook client
that i use.

thanks,
stan

Stan B. Briggs