[TriLUG] Oracle9i AS on Redhat9

Joseph Tate jtate at dragonstrider.com
Fri Nov 7 10:36:06 EST 2003

Well, according to what I understand, if you order RHEL you can run
either 2.1 or 3.  As for what Oracle wants, I'd stick to that to the
letter, otherwise Oracle Tech Support (when, *not* if, you need it) will
not be able to help you as well as they could otherwise.  Call Oracle
though and see how long it will be before they support RHEL 3.  It could
be a matter of weeks.

Joseph