[TriLUG] Small business server setup

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Sat Nov 29 00:33:30 EST 2003

I'll throw out the the "perhaps you should think about using Red Hat
Enterprise" for this box idea since it sounds like this is a
misson-critical system which you will probably want support, and not to
mention regular updates, for.  But I have no idea what "level" of RHEL
would be required for this kind of server (and I wouldn't mind an
answer for anyone in the know).

<devil's advocate>
and don't forget to investigate *BSD
</devil's advocate>