[TriLUG] mail help needed

Frye, Matthew Matthew.Frye at rexhealth.com
Tue Dec 2 09:24:02 EST 2003

I have this kind of set up on my home server.  I use fetchmail to get the
mail to the server, then procmail to sort it/despamify it.  Then I imap
into my linux box (local LAN when at home and remotely via noip.com address
when out) and get the emails to my laptop (via wireless no less) with
Evolution.  Preserving the header, as it were, is a client function for me
as I have my default account setup for mindspring, so everything SMTP's out
as mattfrye at mindspring.com.

Matt

PS - I set this up after Jason Tower's most excellent Postfix presentation
at NCSA.