[TriLUG] Software Project: License Options

Marty Ferguson marty at rtmx.net
Fri Dec 12 11:54:29 EST 2003

How about the GhostView (aladdin) approach?

The open source was always older/unimproved/unsupported
while the new releases, with support, were fee only.

Just a thought about having your cake while letting
someone else sample  yesterday's recipe.

The current licensing agreements are described here:
http://www.artifex.com/licensing/index.htm

Marty