[TriLUG] RT311

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 29 12:17:30 EST 2003

I own an RT311 (it is currently in a box) and used to use it instead of linux
and iptables.  The RT311 was one of the first home cable/dsl routers out by
NetGear.  There is nothing wrong with this product but age Jon!  ;)

You CAN host a website behind it.  The instructions used to be on their
website.  If not, you need to setup a port forward of port 80 to the internal
IP and port 80 of your webserver.  This presumes you are using default port 80
for http.

Thanks,
David