[TriLUG] [Trilug-announce] January Installfest, Sat. January 24th - Wake Tech, Garner area

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Tue Jan 13 21:25:13 EST 2004

Okey, I spoke too soon. It looks like it's back on the 24th!
AAAAARRRGGGGHHH!!  :)

Seriously, please plan on the 24th. We'll have the final word by the end
of the week, possibly as soon as tomorrow afternoon.

We'll send a note as soon as we get the final, stamped-in-stone,
without-a-doubt, guaranteed date.
:)