[TriLUG] burning data cd for windows

Michael Sh mnh_222 at lycos.com
Wed Jan 14 15:52:07 EST 2004

Hi Dan,

Just wondering if the files on the windows machine were lacking file extensions...recently using xcdroast to transfer some files to a windows box here and had some come through without extensions...adding the correct extensions solved the problem and the windows machine was able to recognize and open the files...

Mike