[TriLUG] Slightly OT: Are there Really Quiet Computer Case Fans?

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Sun Jan 18 20:08:06 EST 2004

Thanks :-)  It was fun and took less than $2,000 to develop.  It was scary
in one of the tests holding onto the thermal probe and running a
microprocessor with no fan on an open case just wondering if the thing was
gonna blow.

If anyone wants to find that company to license the technology and take a
20% cut, go for it.  I doubt Dell would answer the phone if I called :-)

/jim

PS The next revision that is not publicly posted is even better...