[TriLUG] OT: DSL for SOHO in Chapel Hill

Carl Lindner cal3 at clindner.com
Tue Jan 27 15:09:17 EST 2004

Joseph and Tanner, thanks.

I've been looking at my postfix config and haven't spotted anything that
is a giveaway for configuring it as a secondary MX.  I'm assuming
something special would have to be done because a stock Postfix setup
typically doesn't accept email for users it knows nothing about....
With that in mind, where could I go for more specifics on how to
implement this (just in case i miss something good in my google searches)

thanks
carl