[TriLUG] a 'non-windows' method to upgrade BIOS/firmware?

Timothy A. Chagnon tchagnon at nc.rr.com
Fri Jan 30 12:13:32 EST 2004

I've heard of people running win98 in ramdisk on diskless nodes, but
what i've found googling "windows 98 diskless" says you need to do the
install on a real drive first, so this doesn't really help.  Until M$
goes OSS and people can make Win LiveCDs (ie hell freezes over) looks
like you need to dig up an old hard drive and punish yourself for a
couple hours.

--
Timothy A. Chagnon <tchagnon at nc.rr.com>