[TriLUG] [Fwd: snmp device monitoring]

H Brett Bolen brettb at trilug.org
Wed Feb 4 21:17:47 EST 2004

I writing a linux program to monitor some snmp devices.  Does anybody
know where I can beg/borrow/steal some snmp devices to test with?

The monitoring code will be general purpose -- I will be getting the
data fields to monitor via an xml data file.  The devices that I'm
testing with will not be the devices they use in the field, so any
set of devices would help.

Hey, I have a linksys router, and a linksys wireless router does anybody
know if these provide snmp data?

Is there an linux snmp daemon that I  can test with?

thanks,
--
b²

-----------------------