Mailman list description and FAQs (was Re: [TriLUG] RFC: Mailing list protocol FAQ entry)

Tanner Lovelace lovelace at wayfarer.org
Mon Feb 9 14:13:27 EST 2004

Frye, Matthew wrote:

> PS - If we're so smart, let's get that info page edited properly.  It's
> "expletive" and "netiquette."  RTFDictionary.

Fixed.  Note, btw, that the informational paragraph on the mailman
listinfo page predates the current SC by several years.  You were
apparently the first person to ever notice it enough to say something
about it.

Also note, btw, that if anyone finds any errors in the organizational
frequently asked questions (http://www.trilug.org/faq/), please send
them to me at lovelace at trilug dot org, or in the member services
FAQ (http://members.trilug.org/services_faq/), please send to Jeremy
at jeremy at trilug dot org.  (Also note, btw, that it's somewhat of
an anomoly that both FAQs are currently maintained by SC members.
I was the FAQ maintainer before being elected to the SC and plan to
continue after leaving the SC.  Jeremy himself wrote the members
service FAQ so he's in a similar situation.  If anyone wishes to add
things to either FAQ, please let us know.)

Cheers,
Tanner