[TriLUG] RFC: Mailing list protocol FAQ entry

stan briggs stan at stanbriggs.com
Mon Feb 9 16:09:04 EST 2004

guys,

is there really discussion about changing anything(!), even a FAQ,
because someone got offended by jim or by jim's humor?

this is nuts. this is reactionary. this really sounds un-necessary.

the email about this proposal has generated more traffic on the list
than the sum of all humor, good, bad, or offensive, has in total.

shouldn't we just drop it?

stan