[TriLUG] Evolution filtering question

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Wed Feb 11 22:19:00 EST 2004

An on-topic post...

Has anyone used the filters in evolution?
I'm running Fedora Core 1.  I'm trying to use the evolution filters to
sort mail in remote IMAP folders.  It works well, using the option to
apply filters to the INBOX, but the problem is that new mail gets marked
as "read" by the filter.

Since I'm using the filters to move new mail to folders, I clearly don't
want the messages to be marked as read.  But I can't figure out any way
to change this.  Any ideas ?

It's critical that the mail stay on this particular IMAP server, so I
can't use procmail and local folders.

--Jeremy

| Jeremy Portzer       jeremyp at pobox.com       trilug.org/~jeremy     |