[TriLUG] Evolution filtering question

David A. Cafaro dac at cafaro.net
Wed Feb 11 22:34:35 EST 2004

Hmm, not sure why it's getting marked as read.  I'm using evolution on
Core 1 and this is what I set up.  Here is an example of one of mine:

Rule Name: Some Filter on Mailing list
if
1. mailing list: is : "mailing list"

Then
1. move to folder : "Mailing List Folder"
2. Stop Processing

This takes a file entering into my IMAP Inbox folder and moves it to my
Mailing List Folder that is also located on the same IMAP server.  Maybe
the 2nd rule will help?

I've also used filters to move pop inbox emails to IMAP folders and IMAP
inbox to local folders.  And none have ever been marked as read until I
actually selected the email.  Also I have "apply filters to this inbox
on the server" checked on the IMAP account as well.

--
David A. Cafaro <dac(at)cafaro.net>
Sys Admin to User: "You did what?!?"