[TriLUG] OT: How to download an album

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Fri Feb 13 15:11:05 EST 2004

Riaa blows grits anyway.  What I did is chuck mp3s on my web site and shns
on my ftp server.  I don't have my ftp server going right now.  Here's the
link to the web site:

http://www.terrapinjunction.com/downloads.htm

The only trick would be some kind of receive credit card (webverify was too
expensive for me, I used IC Verify and modem for credit card payment) or
paypal info and give username/password for access.  We always just gave our
stuff away to avoid hassles with copyrights and who owns what.

Good luck!  Let me know how it goes.

/jim