[TriLUG] LAN/WAN interface question

John Franklin franklin at elfie.org
Tue Feb 17 09:04:18 EST 2004

On Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 11:42:49PM -0500, Mike M wrote:
> > * http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0000AR8Z1/ & click
> > "Customer Reviews"
>
> Sounds like you talked yourself out of the appliance  :-)  Maybe I'm
> reading it the wrong way.

I've talked myself into being very cautious.  Belkin is right out.  The
http hijack is unacceptable.  Period.  That particular Linksys is out,
and until I read many good reviews, all Linksys products are suspect.
I'm seriously considering the Netgear unit, but I'm looking to get more
reviews first.

Until then, three units, three plugs is working.

There is an argument here for "simple tools that do only one thing, but
do it well."

jf
--
John Franklin